Student ID Cards

The University Center Student ID card is known as the UC-RC card.

The UC-RC card can be used to access the student computer labs and printers, to make copies, and to make purchases at the bookstore and vending machines.

Present/swipe your card when making a purchase and the amount will be immediately deducted from your account, just like when using a debit card or checking account.

BHSU students with BUZZ cards will not need to get UC-RC cards, their BUZZ cards will be accepted wherever UC-RC cards are accepted.  Students taking classes from the other universities will need to obtain the UCRC card.

Students can obtain a UC-RC card in the administrative offices at the University Center-Rapid City.

Money can be added to UC-RC cards by stopping in the administrative offices or at the PHIL station located near the vending machines in the rotunda.

If you have questions about your UC-RC card, please contact Kristy Engle at 605-718-4073.

University Center-Rapid City is governed by the South Dakota Board of Regents and is an Equal Opportunity institution.
© 2015 University Center
4300 Cheyenne Blvd.
P.O. Box 250
Rapid City, SD 57709
South Dakota Website Design and Development